Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Vault of the Mad Chocolatier: A belated second entry

Alright, everybody. I won't say I've been doing this for a while, but I think it's at least been long enough to try for a reader response contest, and, since I haven't done a Vault of the Mad Chocolatier in a while, let's go with that.

For those who don't know, the Vault of the Mad Chocolatier is where I list out a few interesting and devious items, weapons, and miscellany for filling out RPG treasure rooms. Now, for the contest.

Include in the comments below a name and description for a magical, or mechanically interesting, or ancient technological, or whatever other cool modifier you can think of, item that would be a fun inclusion in an RPG. A week from today, I'll do another post including every entry I liked and naming a winner among them. (your congratulatory bragging rights should ship in 5-10 business years).

So, let's hear 'em. What are the best items to reward, trick, or trap unwary players?

Happy gaming, all: and good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment