Monday, September 5, 2016

Review the World: HOOK

HOOK
Developed by: Maciej Targoni and Wojciech Wasiak
Gameplay Genre: Puzzle
Narrative Genre: Abstract

Subjective Length: An hour or so

Overall: 8/10 If you have a PC, it's worth getting this game.
Hook is a fantastic little puzzle game. The most interesting part, from a design perspective, is that all tutorial instruction is done by intuitive design. The title screen says “HOOK” at the top, and that is literally the only reading you will do in this entire game. The difficulty escalates smoothly, with no sudden spikes or long plateaus.

All that for $0.99 makes this a fantastic game for a good price. If I have any complaint, it's that I've had some difficulty getting the file to download correctly from Steam recently when I decided to replay the game. I haven't heard much of similar issues, so there's a chance it's my worn out, old computer causing problems.


Buy HOOK online. Happy gaming, all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment