Monday, July 25, 2016

What's your favorite . . .

So, for fun, I decided to type "what's your favorite" into google and see what came up in auto fill. Here's the list:

what's your favorite color
what's your favorite
what's your favorite song
what's your favorite idea
what's your favorite animal
what's your favorite food
what's your favorite position
what's your favorite scary movie
what's your favorite color google

Seems like fun, let's do it.

Favorite Color: Depends on the context. I like gray cars. I like black shirts and orange shirts. Red, green, and blue are great decorating colors (not all together). Slytherin had the coolest house colors, with Hufflepuff a close second.

Favorite Song: At the moment (and it really does change moment to moment): "What If" by Emilie Autumn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP6Ob-MKjBQ

Favorite Idea: I think the problem of evil is a really interesting theological thing to think about. It also feeds into a lot of other theological concepts, and it really gets a person thinking: gets me thinking, anyway.

Favorite Animal: If dinosaurs don't count, and I have to stick to living animals, probably the peregrine falcon. It's been a while since I read Animorphs, but I think it goes, like, 200 mph in a dive. That sounds high, but it's what I think I remember being right.

Favorite Food: Biscuits and gravy, especially with over easy eggs and some hash browns.

Favorite Position: Goalie  ;P

Favorite Scary Movie: I tend to like parody movies of the genre best, and in that category, Tucker and Dale vs Evil; but if I've got to stick with actually scary movies: then, Night of the Living Dead.

Google's Favorite Color: The logo uses blue and red twice each, so I'd have to guess it's one of those.

What are your favorites? Feel free to chime in in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment