Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Stealing from the Vloggers: 32 random questions

After Monday, I decided questions are fun, and I'm doing them again today. I found a 32 random questions list that got tagged around youtube for a bit. Here we go . . .

1.) Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed.
2.) Do you take shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Never for myself, but I have taken them with me to give to others when asked. 
3.) Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Close to the last time I washed my sheets, tucked in. Then, they eventually untuck. When they untuck all the way, it's time to wash the sheets again. 
4.) Have you ever stolen a street sign?
Nope
5.) Do you cut out coupons and then never use them?
More often than not, yes. I try to use more coupons, but never remember to. 
6.) Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Best option: bear under normal circumstances. Then, bees. Worst, mother bear defending cubs. 
7.)Do you always smile for pictures?
No, but usually.
8.) Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Constantly. I especially count steps in a staircase when helping move furniture. That way, I don't have to see where I'm stepping. 
9.) Have you ever peed in the woods?
Yep. 
10.) Do you still watch cartoons?
Some people say "Aren't you a little old for cartoons?" and I respond "Yes, yes I am." For those not following the Phineas and Ferb reference, I absolutely still watch cartoons. 
11.) Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Probably behind central air and heating vents. Seems like a place the average looter wouldn't think to look, and I'm not sure I have the ability to hide such things effectively from determined treasure hunters. 
12.) What do you drink with dinner?
Kool-aid. It's cheap and delicious, so you best believe I drink that stuff like the spaceship's a-comin'.
13.) What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Buffalo or Honey Mustard
14.) What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Grave of the Fireflies. Lord of the Rings. Aladdin. Star Wars. 
15.) Were you ever a girl scout?
Nope, but one tried to recruit me when they realized that (1) There weren't actually gender requirements to join and (2) They could use more membership.
16.) Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Probably not, I can't imagine why one would ask me to. 
17.) Can you change the oil on your car?
Probably. I've changed oil in other cars I've owned, but it's actually cheaper to bring it in. 
18.) Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Yep.
19.) Afraid of heights?
Kind of. I'm afraid of the idea of heights, but my depth perception is so garbage that I can't always get a sense of height when at heights. 
20.) Do you sing in the car?
Absolutely.
21.) Is Christmas stressful?
Only the part where I have to avoid singing Christmas carols the rest of the year: that's a heck of a strain.
22.) Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid.
Paleontologist, Lawyer, Video Game Designer.
23.) Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes, but the vast majority of reported sightings are probably not genuine.
24.) The first concert you ever went to.
I've never been to a concert. I've been to stadium events where a band briefly made an appearance, and just couldn't stand the crowds. 
25.) Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
Whichever's nearest, usually Walmart. 
26.) Nike or Adidas?
Neither, I shoot for shoes in the $20-ish range.
27.) Can you curl your tongue?
Nope
28.) Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Nope
29.) The last concert you saw?
See number 24.
30.) Can you swim well?
Yeah, but I wish I could go swimming more often
31.) Can you knit of crochet?
I can knit, but it's been a while. They used to make fun of how tight I would knit. I actually warped needles. 
32.) Are you a dog person or a cat person?
More a cat person. I don't mind dogs, but I know less about dog care. I'm also fine without animals. Left to my own devices, I probably just wouldn't get around to getting a pet.

Alright, this has been a fun couple of days of posts. Thanks for reading, e'rrybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment