Monday, November 6, 2017

All Funnies and Games Update

Hey all,

Just to update the regular readers; thing have been branching out pretty far from the blog itself. My Youtube channel has been going well: with let's plays, game-related vlogs, unboxings, and more. I've been working on my twitter presence (slowly), and am looking at more content avenues in the future.

In the meantime, I do want to let everyone know that I'll be deleting the old Friday Funnies segments from the archive soon. I tried to link to the original content as often as possible, and, as a result, those posts are mostly collections of now-dead links. I'll probably be doing that in the next few days.

If you've been reading for a while, you probably have a good idea what this blog is all about, but I'd love to hear some feedback on the type of content you'd like to see moving forward. Leave comments below, or tweet them to me @JosephCoupal. I'd love to get my readers' feedback as I get ready to take this blog forward.

Thanks for reading, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment